The Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office arrested three people Tuesday on charges of trafficking and seized 2.95 pounds of methamphetamine.
James Edward Ziglar III, of Waynesville, is being held on a $80,000 bond. Ziglar is charged with:
- Trafficking methamphetamine by possession
- Trafficking methamphetamine by transportation
- Conspire to traffic methamphetamine
- Maintaining vehicle/dwelling/place for selling a controlled substance
- Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Items seized from Ziglar included 228 grams of methamphetamine, $1,639 in U.S. currency and a 2015 Toyota Tacoma.