On March 12, 2020, City of Asheville Mayor Esther Manheimer signed a proclamation stating limitations on Organized Assemblages on City-Owned Property. As the Harrah’s Cherokee Center – Asheville is owned and operated by the City of Asheville, all events expecting 250 persons or greater through April 5, 2020 will be cancelled or rescheduled effective Immediately. This restriction may continue further into the month of April. At this time we are focused on rescheduling events in the next three weeks.
Upcoming Ticketed Events:
- **Sesame Street Live – March 18: Cancelled
- **Asheville Symphony – March 21: Cancelled
- *Jeff Dunham – March 21: Rescheduled to July 9, 2020 at 7:00pm
- **Asheville Symphony – April 4: Cancelled
All tickets for the previously scheduled show will remain valid for the future date. All ticket buyers will be emailed when a new date is announced. For additional information, pleasesubmit a Box Office & Ticketing Inquiry.
For applicable events, tickets refunds are available at point of purchase.
- If purchased from theAsheville Symphony box office, please contact at 828-254-7046.
- If purchased online fromTicketmaster.com,tickets will be automatically refunded within the next 5 business days, with questions please visitTicketmaster Customer Serviceor call800-653-8000.
- If purchased at thevenue box office, please bring your ticket(s) to the venue box office for a refund.